Thursday, July 7, 2016

Macyn's Decision by S.L. Stacker

This review was originally posted on November 10, 2015. I will admit that there is not much substance to these reviews, One of these days I will go back and update them to be a little more substantial.


Macyn and Devon's wedding day has arrived. The looming threat from Fredrick, however, is ever present.

A bombing rocks the families and the team, just as things were looking up and Macyn is shaken to her core.


Just as one threat is resolved, another comes out of left field. An unexpected ally brings in a team of his own for the final showdown.


This final book of Macyn's saga brings closure to the series.


I am sorry that there isn't more information in this review, but I am honestly afraid that I will spoil it too much!


♥♥♥♥

(I rate this book 4 hearts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment